Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's almost been a year!!!!!

Well hello again,
It has been almost a year since I last "blogged", and well I think that is far too long for someone to go without talking about their life! So I am back. I will admit that I completely forgot that I had a blog until I was talking to a friend and he said that he had "facebook" stalked me, and on my facebook is the link to my blog, and he said that he read it! and wow it is out of date!!!! So here I am again and going to get into the habit of Blogging!
It's hard to start up again, so I thought I would give a quick recap/overview/briefing of the life of me now, in the past year!!!!
Firstly a year ago, I talked about how I was single, I regret to inform you that that didn't last for long and that I got back with said ex boyfriend, but now we are done for good and have been for about 2.5 months! For all of you that I was a brat to, ditched out on, never talked to or told you to go to hell for this boy... I AM VERY SORRY! I give the biggest apology to my family that had to put up with me and my drama through that life chapter of mine!!! But thanks to them and to my true friends that have stuck around and love me all the same! I love you all dearly!

Also I talked about how to approach me, and I talked about a self help program that I swore I would never go to it... well I went!!!! and I loved it! the program is called Great Life, It is quite pricey but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I learned so much about myself and how I show up in the world, and I like to think I grew up a lot from this experience! I found out who I am, and I found purpose on a completely personal level. Who am I, you ask? I am a pure, forgiving, creative woman! And I courageously inspire love, dedication, passion and power! Who are you? and what is your purpose??? Anyways I made many great friends in this training that I will always have a special place in my heart for!

I still think that people need to slow down and enjoy life, and that I will always want to take a man camping with me to put up my tent! I just think that those are only natural things to want! I am not in school right now, but am in the process of enrolling for fall semester!!! I am really excited to be going back and to keep my mind busy again! so that no matter what I will always have something to do! So that will be exciting and I can't wait to get that rolling again. I will be going to UVU .... and will be commuting... and spending tons of money on gas But I just can't see myself moving to happy valley! Just don't see that to be like a good fit! Nothing against you happy valley dwellers!

Anyways I will cut this blog a little short and will write another here shortly and have more of a theme behind the entry, basically this one is saying..... HONEY I'M HOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is for nothing more but random parts of my life to be published and made known to all who are interested

About Me

My photo
I am young. I like going to school, but I hate waking up to get there on time. I plan on going into culinary arts. I love my dogs. I don't eat the color BLUE. I have a big heart, but am straight forward, blunt, and brutally honest. I am a people person but love my alone time. I like to paint, but don't do it often. My personality color is red, meaning am a natural leader and can get quite bossy. I am stubborn, and believe in the use of logic, but believe that sometimes one must follow their heart and not their brains. There is plenty more to know about me.

Followers

Flickr

Labels