Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Art of Being Single


Well I have been in a relationship for roughly 2 YEARS... Well just recently the relationship ended. And can I just tell you what an adjustment that is. It's the small stuff that you miss the most, or are the hardest not to do. So many things have to change now...

I don't have someone to text constantly
I have to drive everywhere
No more good night calls, or good morning texts
No more plans after work every night.
No one to stay up late and discover cool shows with.
Not to mention the hugging and kissing that doesn't happen
You don't have a best friend anymore...

I mean the list goes on and on... Being single has it's perks! Like girls nights anytime, and the option to date around (although I'm not nearly ready for that) Just take a moment and think how you're life would change if you became single... It's interesting, and makes you take for granted the small stuff!

1 comment:

  1. i really like your title,
    studies have found that night owls are, in fact, more intelligent and have better memories than early risers. so instead of catching some sleep, lying awake and being productive seems like a better alternative.

    ReplyDelete

About this blog

This blog is for nothing more but random parts of my life to be published and made known to all who are interested

About Me

My photo
I am young. I like going to school, but I hate waking up to get there on time. I plan on going into culinary arts. I love my dogs. I don't eat the color BLUE. I have a big heart, but am straight forward, blunt, and brutally honest. I am a people person but love my alone time. I like to paint, but don't do it often. My personality color is red, meaning am a natural leader and can get quite bossy. I am stubborn, and believe in the use of logic, but believe that sometimes one must follow their heart and not their brains. There is plenty more to know about me.

Followers

Flickr

Labels