Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Attitude.

I know that I have an attitude. It is something that I have always had and I don't see going away anytime soon. I also believe in standing up for what I believe in; and one thing I believe in is ME. I know how to take constructive criticism, But DO NOT throw me under the bus....

Some things people should know when confronting me.

... Don't throw me under the bus...
... Do Not expect me to react in a certain way...
... Don't ever tell me that i can't do something...
... Be logical...
...Don't get emotional, Keep this professional, I am...
... Don't tell me that my moral beliefs are wrong (i.e. I believe in standing up for my staff and their rights regardless of if they made a mistake, because we all make mistakes and learn from them; so don't ask me to throw them under the bus)
... Do Not tell me to be like somebody else, because I am nobody but MYSELF...

And

... Don't try and sell me some SELF HELP program that cost thousands of dollars...

I believe that i can be pretty reasonable. I also believe that i can make a difference, and any task that I'm given can be done 150% of what is expected. I have an attitude and I like to keep it positive. If there is a problem show me. But until you can show me, don't attack me! I don't appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. And don't try to wash your mouth out with soap... even if it just for fun
    :-D

    -Brudda

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true!!! I will just drop the F bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your attitude, it makes you you. If i wanted any more or less... well, i also have my own.

    ReplyDelete

About this blog

This blog is for nothing more but random parts of my life to be published and made known to all who are interested

About Me

My photo
I am young. I like going to school, but I hate waking up to get there on time. I plan on going into culinary arts. I love my dogs. I don't eat the color BLUE. I have a big heart, but am straight forward, blunt, and brutally honest. I am a people person but love my alone time. I like to paint, but don't do it often. My personality color is red, meaning am a natural leader and can get quite bossy. I am stubborn, and believe in the use of logic, but believe that sometimes one must follow their heart and not their brains. There is plenty more to know about me.

Followers

Flickr

Labels